Please add some Yea or Nay Feedback. If it’s really good, I might even reply!

22 Comments on Comments

• Jim GuerreroNo Gravatar says:
    May 29, 2016 at 12:35 am

Do you anything on B717’s or can you give me info on a good source?

• adminNo Gravatar says:
      June 2, 2016 at 1:51 pm

Sorry, but I don’t have any information on the B717s.

• pouyaNo Gravatar says:
    May 3, 2016 at 3:35 am

Very Very good

• PreciousNo Gravatar says:
    April 30, 2015 at 6:41 pm

You have made my task of learning the cockpit instruments easier! Thank you.

• Duane & Connie RobetsonNo Gravatar says:
    November 26, 2014 at 12:42 am

Hey Jerry! Remember us? It’s only been about 41 years! Just stumbled across this. Showed it to Connie, blew us both away.

Talk to ‘ya later!

Duane “Robby” Robertson

• Liz WoodNo Gravatar says:
    January 15, 2014 at 5:52 pm

Hi Jerome!

Happy 2014! Hope all is well in Indiana and with you. Sounds like you are a busy bee like the one on this screen! Will chat more later. Miss your laugh! Take Care Liz

• Florin TeodorescuNo Gravatar says:
    June 17, 2013 at 7:47 am

Hi Jerome,
    you are a genius, even more, a very industry one.
    Your work is remarkable as quality and quantity.
    Wish you the best,

• JeromeNo Gravatar says:
      June 17, 2013 at 7:57 am

Thanks Florin for your kind comments.

• RuthNo Gravatar says:
    April 16, 2013 at 12:22 pm

Hi there! I happened upon your site and it is like no other website I’ve seen. I loved looking through the different pictures etc. I don’t understand how to actually PLAy the simulator games etc. That would be fun and my husband would enjoy it if I knew what I was doing! ha. Are there instructions somewhere Jerome?
    I also do picture projects and love to clean up old black and whites One thing I noticed, and I wondered if you left on purpose, for contrast? the phto of the three people and the baby…The babies skin looks like it was left out? Beautiful work anyhow. God bless you sir! from B.C. Canada.

• JeromeNo Gravatar says:
      April 16, 2013 at 12:59 pm

I’m gratified that you liked my Photo Galleries.

In the photo of the 3 people, my Grandmother, Grandfather and Aunt, no I didn’t leave the baby’s B & W skin tone for contrast. I thought that the skin tone was good enough as is, and that no one would noticed that it was still B & W anyhow.

I guess you proved that theory wrong!

As for the games, they all have instructions on how to play, either underneath the game or built into the Flash Games. Only “Curveball” doesn’t have any instructions, and it’s just a basic, Click and Play game.

Thanks Ruth for your marvelous comment.

• Kris JonesNo Gravatar says:
    March 6, 2013 at 11:35 am

We are rebuilding the BFK website Jerome. We stumble upon your footage of the auction and would like your permission to use it on our new website to help promote Bids for Kids. Get a hold of me please.
    Kris Jones
    Bids for Kids

• JeromeNo Gravatar says:
      March 8, 2013 at 12:46 pm

Boy, I must say, that you had me a bit confused there, for awhile.

Though I have shot Bids For Kids for a number of years for TV40, I couldn’t remember what footage you were talking about. I had to dig way back to find that Bids For Kids post that I did last year.

I found the video that I took of your stage along with a couple of images.
      Like me know if you want this footage sent to the email address that came with this comment, or another.

• Sue Kazlaw-NelsonNo Gravatar says:
    February 26, 2013 at 10:55 pm

Hi Jerome!
    So glad to hear you are doing well and still out shooting…I envy you with the shooting part, although not the sports part-I hate sports :-). I only shoot for myself when I travel these days, but do try to get out as much as I can. Let’s catch up when you have a chance.

• AnilNo Gravatar says:
    September 21, 2012 at 8:02 am

Nice games . Please incude some shooting games too

• Don Cork Sr.No Gravatar says:
    July 21, 2012 at 10:20 pm

Jerry this is a fantastic website. Mary Csrol and I looked at Aunt Faye’s 90th B-day effort you did. We really did laugh at a few pictures. Thanks for being there. Aunt Fsye was really happy too. Looking at everything you are a very talented individual and I am very proud having you as my cousin.

Love Ya,

• prasNo Gravatar says:
    April 21, 2012 at 1:30 pm

Very beautiful website. How did you get involved in all the cockpit stuff ?

• JeromeNo Gravatar says:
      April 22, 2012 at 4:52 pm

My Flight Deck Simulation started out as 2 page spread on my home website back in the early 90s, when I was working for United Airlines. It kind of expanded from there.

I left United a long time ago, and with time, I grew tried of working on the flight deck part of my site, but I didn’t want to get rid of it! So, it just sits there, and is used by the people that still find it of interest.

• Edith H. PattersonNo Gravatar says:
    April 8, 2012 at 7:36 pm

Beautiful work, well done. You just don’t realize how talent you really are in every thing you undertake in your field.
    Love you. Ma

• bill hughesNo Gravatar says:
    April 7, 2012 at 9:46 am

WOW! Very artistically done. I dare not ask how long it took you to put this together? From my viewpoint you have done an excellent job. You can be proud to add Web Designing to your resume. No kidding as this site is proof of the pudding. I have passed this on to my family and a few friends who knew you were a photographer. However, they did not know how good you are and all the background leading up to a great and interesting site. They have a need to know more about their cuz. Your design is just right down to the nitty gritty and gives me great pride in being your Uncle Buddy. Love as Ever.

• JeromeNo Gravatar says:
      April 14, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Thanks Uncle Bud, it’s good to know that family has always got your back.

As to how long it took me to put this web site together, well… to tell you the truth, it probably will never be finished.

• Anita WallsNo Gravatar says:
    January 19, 2012 at 11:53 am

OMG! Jerome your work is truly beautiful. It is so deep and rich I feel like I’m right in the middle of a piece of art. It is a privilege just to be able to say I know such a creative and talented person who can do magnificent work in so many different mediums. Be blessed sweetie and keep up the wonderful work around the globe.

• JeromeNo Gravatar says:
      January 19, 2012 at 12:11 pm

Thanks Anita. It’s good to hear from you. I hope that life continues to be good for you.